template

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Newest Addction


Ok so I have gone through my share of hobbies and interests but I have to say this one is a keeper. Crochet. I love seeing the work of my hands. Items created with the simplest loops and patterns. All beautiful because they were made by me. My whole life I've felt that I wasnt really good at one particular thing but Im starting to think maybe this is it. I genuinely enjoy crocheting. It de-stresses me. Even if I can only do it for ten minutes without getting interrupted, those ten minutes are totally worth it. These are a couple of things Ive had the joy of making.

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo cute! I have always wanted to learn to crochet but have never sat down and done it. I am in love with the little hat! Looking forward to more posts :)
    -Jordan

    ReplyDelete